The Everyday Philanthropist Act is Here!
Help us empower everyday, working Americans to give back.
Empowering the Everyday Philanthropist.
We believe that, given the tools, small and medium businesses can make a large impact on society.
Studies show that while large corporations get exposure for their sizable charitable donations, small and medium businesses and their owners give more charitably on a percentage basis than their corporate counterparts. Many times, giving takes place through many small acts of generosity. (20 percent report being solicited more than 100 times per year).
What if you were able to think about giving more strategically?
Strategically thinking about philanthropy is proven to help businesses:
- Increase employee pride/respect for the company
- Differentiate from competitors
- Bolster employee skills/experiences
- Increase employee engagement
- Enhanced brand reputation
- Receive recognition for solving a problem in a specific marketplace
The Greater Give aspires to help you enhance the impact of your corporate giving
We will provide the following toolsets built specifically for businesses with 10 to 1000 employees in mind:
- Strategic planning assessments
- Checklists & Guides
- Case Study examples
- Best practices advice
- Sample documents
Want to join the movement?
- Subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to receive updates about the forthcoming small business philanthropy toolkit.
- Contact Alexa Bowar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to give feedback, recommend a resource or share knowledge with peers.